IN & OUT® II water soluble release agent will aid in releasing concrete or gypsum plaster castings from Smooth-On rubber molds. IN & OUT® II provides a clean, positive release and does not interfere with or affect surface detail and helps minimize air bubbles in finished castings. Simplify Your Production Casting With IN & OUT II®
- Will Not Stain / Soften Concrete Or Gypsum Surfaces
- Mix With Water - Economical
- Will Not Affect Color Pigmentation Of Cast Concrete
- Minimizes “Bug Holes” In Concrete And Air Bubbles In Gypsum Castings
- Keeps Molds Clean - Does Not Build Up
- Significantly Extends Mold Life
IN & OUT® II IS DILUTED WITH WATER. Mix 4 parts water to 1 part In & Out® II. Mixing can be done by hand or slow speed mixer. Do not shake or agitate as this may cause product to foam. How you dilute IN & OUT® II (amount mixed with water, coverage and frequency of application) will depend on the concrete aggregate mix and the form material you are casting into. For example, when casting concrete with a low grit/high sand content (minimal abrasion) into a polyurethane mold, the mix ratio of water to IN & OUT II® can be 4 : 1. High grit content may call for a dilution ratio of 2 parts water to 1 part release agent. Mix only amount needed for one day. Mixture may separate after 24 hours. Re-mix to a uniform consistency and apply.